Monday 10 October 2011

When resentment rides high and desperation takes hold...

Honestly. I'm over a year away from this freaking thing and I want it to be over. I want to have a week where I just don't think anything "wedding" related.

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I'm an emotional wreck at the moment.

It all started off OK though. Sister and I went to a fantastic wedding show at the weekend, the Designer Vintage Bridal show, held in Edgbaston.

It was a fantastic day. Great freebies, great stands and I even bought (OK, my sister bought me something) from the fantastic Tallulah's Trinkets.

I even tried on a dress or two!

The thing is I can't do anything without crying at the moment.

Sister made me cry after comparing me to a "heifer" in a slightly meringuey dress.

I cried when I found out my dad has lied to my brother and sister about how much help I actually got at university.

I cried because I'm so mean to Gareth sometimes.

The cracks and issues in my family that I've turned a blind eye to are starting to get more and more apparent and traumatic and I'm wondering how long it's going to be before it really kicks off.

Any words of advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment